Thursday, January 6, 2011

Schooling Time


Ahas.. Fellow Friends...
Yea schooling has started about 4 days ago
and Im still in holiday mood.. Okays What to do
Im Form 5 now!! Time to prepare for the Big Incredible
Big exam NOW!!
Aww...what again
As this year Sub is as easier as last year
maybe I can make it better n catch up than Form 3 :)
Btw is the last year of school this year, and I really
wanna get some memories in this school
How fast and Im going to College or Uni?? Maybe :D

Yeap I feel great wit the besties nowadays
I do hope I can really keep in touch with her
dun ever fight or argue again :)

And yea hope u will like it the belated Christmas gifts
Hehe is just a small little wants to you Dearly :D

And bro had lefted for 4 days and I really miss you now..
Hope you will be here wit me n share our thoughts together :)
Take care bro!! As I have repeated when I texted you hee...
Yea hopefully

2 comments: